Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Huang, MD
Dr. William Huang, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Huang completed a residency at St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at Obstetrics and Gynecology (156 William Street, 7th floor) and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown Med Sch, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huang?
He educated us and spent so much time. He was incredibly thorough.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Huang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huang frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, Pregnancy Non-Stress Test, and Chlamydia Infection Screening.
Dr. Huang's office is located at 156 William St, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huang speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Huang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.