Dr. William Frank, MD is a nephrology specialist in Bay Shore, NY. Dr. Frank completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at Suffolk Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Suffolk Nephrology Associates
Suffolk Nephrology Associates340 Howells Rd Ste A, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 666-2808
Good Samaritan Hospital Dialysi
Fresenius Medical Care929 Sunrise Hwy, Bay Shore, NY 11706 Existing Patients: (631) 224-8500
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Dr Frank has an excellent bedside manner he is my dad's doctor and has been remarkable in treating my dad for renal failure. He is compassionate,informative and caring with his patients and their family members which is so important especially when they reached end stage renal failure.
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Southside Hospital