Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. William Luginbuhl, MD is a oncology specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Luginbuhl completed a residency at Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He currently practices at Chester County Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Luginbuhl is board certified in Hematology.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1988
- UNIV OF VT COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1987
- Middlebury College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chester County Hematology Oncology440 E Marshall St Ste 201, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 925-4863
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Luginbuhl?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Luginbuhl has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Luginbuhl frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Luginbuhl's office is located at 440 E Marshall St Ste 201, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital