Dr. William Lieppe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lieppe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Lieppe, MD is a cardiology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lieppe completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Specialist and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lieppe is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Duke U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1975
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Yale University, Undergraduate School — 1968
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lieppe?
Dr. Lieppe has been my cardiologist since my first (of 2) open heart surgeries in 1980. Simply put, he has SAVED MY LIFE countless times (2 MI's; 11 angioplasties; 7 stents). There can be no more caring and expert cardiac care than that which has been provided me by Dr. Lieppe (and Ms Jeanie !) available. Period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lieppe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lieppe frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lieppe's office is located at 5669 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 170, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lieppe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital