Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. William Levine, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Manhasset, NY. Dr. Levine completed a residency at St Michael's Med Ctr-Seton Hall Univ. He currently practices at Manhasset Podiatry and is affiliated with Hospital For Special Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Health Insurance Polyclinics, Other Education — 1999
- St Michael's Med Ctr-Seton Hall Univ, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Fort Leonard Wood Army Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Michiana Cmty Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science / Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- SUNY Binghamton, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levine?
Dr. Levine is a great podiatrist. He’s very knowledgeable within his scope of practice and very professional. He makes you feel at ease when asking questions and makes sure all your questions and concerns are answered. I recommend Dr. Levine wholeheartedly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levine frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Arthritis of the Foot, and Bunion.
Dr. Levine's office is located at 1180 Northern Blvd, Manhasset, NY 11030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levine speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Levine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Maimonides Medical Center
Manhasset Podiatry1180 Northern Blvd, Manhasset, NY 11030 Existing Patients: (516) 401-8141