Dr. William Ward, DO is a pulmonologist in Abington, PA. Dr. Ward completed a residency at Mercy Catheterization Med Center. He currently practices at Abington Pulmonary and Critical Care Associates and is affiliated with Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ward is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- Med College Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Allegheny Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mercy Catheterization Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mercy Catheterization Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ward?
My mother, who has Alzheimers, had an appointment with Dr. Ward, to which I accompanied her. Since she cannot communicate well, and was actually asleep during most of the video, a less kindhearted and sensitive Physician might have been flustered. I found Dr. Ward to be wonderfully sensitive, warm, extremely thorough, very skilled, and extremely patient, taking his time to make sure all was understood. Very down to earth in laying out all of the options for mom, I appreciated him so much.
- Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health
- Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health