Dr. Surbeck has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Surbeck, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Surbeck completed a residency at Oklahoma U Teaching Hosp. He currently practices at Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates and is affiliated with Ascension St. John Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Surbeck is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Oklahoma U, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Oklahoma University, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Oklahoma U Teaching Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Oklahoma University Teaching Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Oklahoma U, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1988
- Oklahoma City University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Surbeck?
It was a six month follow up. Dr Surbeck is very patient and listens intently to what you report to him. He’s very thorough and has an excellent “bedside” manor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Surbeck, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Surbeck's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Surbeck accepts your insurance.
Dr. Surbeck frequently treats Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Surbeck's office is located at 4812 S 109th East Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74146. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Surbeck speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center
Tulsa Bone & Joint Associates
Rheumatology4812 S 109th East Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74146 (918) 392-1400