Dr. Hasler has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Hasler, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Hasler completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Michigan Medicine and is affiliated with Bronson Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hasler is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Medicine1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 Existing Patients: (734) 647-5944
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hasler?
I have seen Dr Hassler a few times and he is amazing. Takes time with his patients and very knowledgeable about his field. He has helped me a lot and I feel Does what is is my very best interest to help me get better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Hasler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hasler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hasler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hasler frequently treats Gastroparesis, Constipation, and Nausea.
Dr. Hasler's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital - University of Michigan