Dr. William Kurtz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Kurtz completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kurtz is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance
OneC1ty8 City Blvd Ste 300 Fl 3, Nashville, TN 37209 Existing Patients: (615) 329-6600
- New England Baptist Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Rice University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kurtz?
Dr. Kurtz answered all my questions and explained hip replacement very well. What to expect, what it would fix and what it would not. Most of all, he was very easy to talk to.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Saint Thomas Hospital for Specialty Surgery
- Saint Thomas West Hospital
- Tennova Healthcare-cleveland