Dr. William King, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. King completed a residency at Cambridge Hospital. He currently practices at William King MD, PC and is affiliated with Centinela Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Internal Medicine.
William King MD, PC
William King MD, PC3756 Santa Rosalia Dr Ste 506, Los Angeles, CA 90008 Existing Patients: (323) 275-4520
- UCLA Department Of Infectious Diseases, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- UCLA Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Cambridge Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Cambridge Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1996
- University Of Illinois College Of Law, Other Education — 1995
- California State University At Northridge, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthCare Partners
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
I have known Dr. King for many years but have only been his patient for 3years. He is a great doctor that cares a great deal about his patients. He takes time to listen to you and makes sure he gets back to you through a message or a personal phone call to address your concerns. He does not rush your visits with him and follows up with you to make sure you are doing ok. That is rare these days to find doctors that do not treat you like you are just a dollar sign. I do highly recommend him.
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- Southern California Hospital at Culver City
- Southern California Hospital At Hollywood