Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jeranek accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Jeranek, MD is a family medicine specialist in Pleasant Prairie, WI. Dr. Jeranek completed a residency at Mc Wisc. He currently practices at Saint Catherines Medical Center Clinic and is affiliated with Froedtert Kenosha Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jeranek is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mc Wisc, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Tex Tech, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Catherines Medical Center Clinic
Saint Catherines Medical Center Clinic9555 76th St, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158 Existing Patients: (262) 577-8450
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jeranek?
Dr Jeranek has been my doctor for 40 years. He has been a life saver many times. I like his way with people and how I get taken care of. hope he continues to be my doc for many years but we all get older and when he retires I will be at a loss.,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeranek frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Obesity.
Dr. Jeranek's office is located at 9555 76th St, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jeranek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital