Call (215) 395-9680 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Jangro, DO
Dr. William Jangro, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Philadelphia, PA. He currently practices at Jefferson Psychiatry Associates and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jangro is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jangro?
Well trained. Dr. Jangro displays both skill,compassion and empathy. Anyone finding themselves in the need of help with mental or emotional problems would be well-served and quite fortunate to find themselves under his care care. Showing honesty with his patients as well as himself Dr. Jongro is in an extraordinary psychiatrist.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Jangro, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jangro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jangro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jangro frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychiatric Evaluation, and Psychological Evaluation.
Dr. Jangro's office is located at 33 South 9th Street Suite 210-C, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jangro has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.