Dr. William Wickemeyer, MD is a cardiology specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Wickemeyer completed a residency at Baylor Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Iowa Heart Center at Laurel and is affiliated with Knoxville Hospital and Clinics. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Wickemeyer is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Iowa Heart Center at Laurel
Iowa Heart Center at Laurel411 Laurel St Ste A250, Des Moines, IA 50314 Existing Patients: (515) 235-5000
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Michael E DeBakey Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1976
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wickemeyer?
In 1994 I received a heart transplant after Dr Wickemeyer had placed me on a waiting list. He has been my cardiologist since. I literally owe my life to him !
- Knoxville Hospital and Clinics
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center