Call (253) 366-5859 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. William Thomas, MD
New Patient(253) 366-5859
Dr. William Thomas, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at Bethesda Naval Hosp. He currently practices at Multicare Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and Health Center and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Multicare Mary Bridge Children's Hospital and Health Center317 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405 Existing Patients: (781) 420-6815
- USN Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Bethesda Naval Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1972
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 317 Martin Luther King Jr Way, Tacoma, WA 98405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.