Dr. Tester has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Tester, MD is a hematology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Tester completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Einstein Healthcare Network and is affiliated with Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tester is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Natl Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Einstein Heart & Vascular Inst
Pediatric & Adolescent Ambulatory Center5501 Old York Rd Ste 1, Philadelphia, PA 19141 Existing Patients: (215) 456-3880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tester?
I am still in treatment and am very grateful to be Dr.Tester's patient. He is indeed excellent, kind, and patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Tester, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tester's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tester accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tester frequently treats Anemia, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Tester's office is located at 5501 Old York Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia