Dr. William Shelton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shelton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Shelton, MD is a family medicine specialist in Clarinda, IA. Dr. Shelton completed a residency at U Nebr Med Ctr. He currently practices at Clarinda Regional Health Center and is affiliated with Clarinda Regional Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shelton is board certified in Family Practice.
- U Nebr Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clarinda Regional Health Center
Clarinda Regional Health Center220 Essie Davison Dr, Clarinda, IA 51632 Existing Patients: (712) 542-2176
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shelton?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shelton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shelton frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Shelton's office is located at 220 Essie Davison Dr, Clarinda, IA 51632. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shelton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Clarinda Regional Health Center
- Shenandoah Medical Center