Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. William Senisi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Poughkeepsie, NY. He currently practices at CareMount Medical, P.C and is affiliated with Westchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Senisi is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CareMount Medical, P.C
Mount Kisco Medical Group PC2507 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 Existing Patients: (845) 471-3111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Senisi?
great diagnostic eye doc. a little rushed sometimes but hes REALLY REALLY GOOD ATHIS JOB.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Senisi frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Senisi's office is located at 2507 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Senisi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Westchester Medical Center