Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. William Roy, MD is a oncology specialist in Daphne, AL. Dr. Roy completed a residency at University of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp. He currently practices at American Family Care - Daphne and is affiliated with Lafayette General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Yale U Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Southampton / Faculty of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Emory U Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Louisville/University Louisville Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University Of Louisville, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1990
- Birmingham, Undergraduate School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roy frequently treats Oral Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Roy's office is located at 6631 Park Dr, Daphne, AL 36526. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lafayette General Medical Center