Dr. William Richardson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Richardson completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at Duke Spine Center and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richardson is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Va Med School, Residency Hospital
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richardson?
I am an 81 year old man. I have suffered with scoliosis in my spine for over 25 years. Several surgeons told me my condition was inoperable. Then I heard of Dr. Richardson a spine surgeon at Duke hospital. Dr. Richardson reconstructed my spine in January 2020. I now have good posture, walking and standing straight up, a 100% improvement, with 80% less pain. Many thanks to Dr. Richardson and Dr. McDonald, credits to their profession and Duke hospital. Charles Valentine Cary N.C.
- Duke University Hospital