Dr. William Hale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hale's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Hale, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Edmond, OK. Dr. Hale completed a residency at Aspen Fndn Sports Med/Ortho As. He currently practices at Ortho Plus LLC and is affiliated with INTEGRIS Deaconess. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hale is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Aspen Fndn Sports Med/Ortho As, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ok College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- UNIV OF OK COLL OF MED, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ortho Plus LLC941 W I 35 Frontage Rd Ste A-D, Edmond, OK 73034 Existing Patients: (405) 285-2994
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hale?
Great experience! He repaired my right knee and highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hale frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Knee Dislocation, and Knee Arthroscopy.
Dr. Hale's office is located at 941 W I 35 Frontage Rd Ste A-D, Edmond, OK 73034. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hale has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Center For Orthopaedic & Multi-Specialty Surgery
- Summit Medical Center