Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. William Geimeier, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Smyrna, DE. Dr. Geimeier completed a residency at Msu Chm. He currently practices at Asthma and Allergy Care Delaware and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Geimeier is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Jefferson, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Msu Chm, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Delaware Physicians Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geimeier?
Dr. Geimeier really cares about his patients' health. He helped me get over pneumonia that had eluded my PCP for months.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Geimeier frequently treats the following conditions: Pollen Allergy, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Geimeier's office is located at 315 N Carter Rd, Smyrna, DE 19977. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Geimeier is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. William Geimeier, MD is affiliated with Christiana Hospital and Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware.
Yes, Dr. William Geimeier, MD holds board certifications in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Dr. Geimeier has over 50 years of healthcare experience.
- Christiana Hospital
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Saint Francis Hospital