Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Geimeier accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Geimeier, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Smyrna, DE. Dr. Geimeier completed a residency at Msu Chm. He currently practices at Bayhealth Orthopedics and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Geimeier is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- Jefferson, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Msu Chm, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Delaware Physicians Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Geimeier?
Dr. Geimeier really cares about his patients' health. He helped me get over pneumonia that had eluded my PCP for months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Geimeier frequently treats Pollen Allergy, Animal Allergies, and Allergic Rhinitis.
Dr. Geimeier's office is located at 315 N Carter Rd, Smyrna, DE 19977. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Geimeier speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Geimeier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Nemours Children's Hospital, Delaware
- Saint Francis Hospital