Dr. William Elias, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elias' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Elias, MD is a neurology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Elias completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Carilion Clinic Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elias is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1967
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carilion Clinic Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine2001 Crystal Spring Ave Sw Ste 300, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 985-8505
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elias?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elias accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elias frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Sleep Study, and Sleep-Related Leg Cramp.
Dr. Elias' office is located at 2001 Crystal Spring Ave Sw Ste 300, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elias has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital