Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Dreyer, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Dreyer completed a residency at U Calif. He currently practices at Texas Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dreyer is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Florida College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dreyer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dreyer frequently treats Septal Defect, Congenital Heart Disease, and Ventricular Septal Defect.
Dr. Dreyer's office is located at 6621 Fannin St, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dreyer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.