Dr. William Curtis, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Corbin, KY. Dr. Curtis completed a residency at Georgetown U Ctr for Sight. He currently practices at Kentucky Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Curtis is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Kentucky Eye Institute
Kentucky Eye Institute65 E City Dam Rd, Corbin, KY 40701 Existing Patients: (606) 528-9393
Kentucky Eye Institute1431 Cumberland Ave, Middlesboro, KY 40965 Existing Patients: (606) 248-7772
Kentucky Eye Institute601 Perimeter Dr Ste 100, Lexington, KY 40517 Existing Patients: (859) 278-9393
- Ky Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Georgetown U Ctr for Sight, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtis?
Dr. Curtis is very professional, and puts you at ease with his courteous manner. I was even more impressed when I read of his active military service of several years, serving during Operation Desert Storm, and 4 years in Germany . I am just thankful that I found him.