Dr. William Catalona, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. William Catalona, MD is a urology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Catalona completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Galter Pavilion675 N Saint Clair St Ste 20-150, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-8146
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- University Of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Yale University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Catalona?
Dr. Catalona is the best!! He did my surgery in January 2020 which was a great success. People can't believe that I recovered as quickly as I did with virtually no side effects -- definitely NO pain! Now in February and am back at the gym daily and have returned to my old routine.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital