Dr. William Berg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Berg, MD is a cardiology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Berg completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics. He currently practices at Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians and is affiliated with Columbus Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berg is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Iowa, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berg?
Dr berg performed my heart cath. The next day I went to work and later that day when I removed the bandage I could not even see the entry mark. He is extremely knowledgeable, makes you feel very confident with the procedure, and is extremely through in following up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berg frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Berg's office is located at 5330 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Columbus Regional Hospital
- Franciscan Health Indianapolis
- Franciscan Health Mooresville
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Major Hospital
Franciscan Physician Network Indiana Heart Physicians
Indiana Heart Physicians5330 E Stop 11 Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46237 (317) 893-1900