Dr. William Belles, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Tonawanda, NY. Dr. Belles completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Sinus Center of WNY and is affiliated with Erie County Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Belles is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Sinus Center of WNY
Sinus Center of WNY2545 Sheridan Dr, Tonawanda, NY 14150 (716) 838-1100
- Allentown Aff Hospts, Internship Hospital
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Belles?
Dr. Belles is an excellent ENT and recommend him to anyone in need. Professional and he actually treats you like a human being not a number.
- Erie County Medical Center
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital