Dr. Beckworth has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Beckworth, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Beckworth completed a residency at Virginia Commonweatlh University Health System Med College Of Virginia. He currently practices at Emory Orthopaedics And Spine Center and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beckworth is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Virginia Commonweatlh University Health System Med College Of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Virginia Commonwealth Univeristy Health System Med College Of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Virginia Commonweatlh University Health System Med College Of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Loma Linda University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beckworth?
Most concerned doctor I have ever gone to. Really care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Beckworth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beckworth's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beckworth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beckworth frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Beckworth's office is located at 21 Ortho Ln, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
Emory Orthopaedics And Spine Center
Emory Orthopaedics And Spine Center21 Ortho Ln, Atlanta, GA 30329 (404) 778-3350