Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bry accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Bry, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Bry completed a residency at U Calif. and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bry is board certified in General Surgery.
- Univ Of California San Diego Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Pacific Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- U Calif, Residency Hospital — 1986
- St Louis U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2340 Clay St Ste 417, San Francisco, CA 94115 Existing Patients: (415) 600-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bry?
Dr. Bry saved me life, for which I am grateful every single day. Skilled surgeon, wonderful human being and a community leader. I was so fortunate to have Bill Bry perform my double organ transplant surgery almost NINETEEN YEARS AGO!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bry frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Partial Lung Collapse.
Dr. Bry's office is located at 2340 Clay St Ste 417, San Francisco, CA 94115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bry has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus