Dr. William Huang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Huang, MD is a hematology specialist in South San Francisco, CA. Dr. Huang completed a residency at SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr-King Co Hosp Ctr. He currently practices at KAISER PERMANENTE MEDICAL CENTER. Dr. Huang is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- SUNY Buffalo-Buffalo Va Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Buffalo-Roswell Park Canc Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- SUNY Hlth Sci Ctr-King Co Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Inst Of Medicine 1, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Inst of Med I, Medical School — 1984
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA 94080 Existing Patients: (650) 742-2000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huang frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Pancytopenia.
Dr. Huang's office is located at 1200 El Camino Real, South San Francisco, CA 94080. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Huang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.