Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. William Hohl, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Torrance, CA. Dr. Hohl completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Harbor Ucla Medical Center and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hohl is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- West Coast Center For Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham & Women's Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1987
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hohl?
Dr. Hohl is thoughtful and explains issues well. I have a very high level of confidence in his experience and judgment.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. William Hohl, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Hohl's profile.
Dr. Hohl frequently treats the following conditions: Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Knee Sprain, and Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Hohl's office is located at 1000 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90502. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Hohl is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. William Hohl, MD is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Harbor - UCLA Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. William Hohl, MD holds board certifications in Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Hohl has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4.2/5 for Dr. William Hohl, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
West Coast Center and Ortho Sgy
West Coast Center and Ortho Sgy1200 Rosecrans Ave Ste 208, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 (310) 726-0750