Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hohl accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Hohl, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Hohl completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at West Coast Center and Ortho Sgy and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hohl is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- West Coast Center For Sports Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1987
- Harvard, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Coast Center and Ortho Sgy
West Coast Center and Ortho Sgy1200 Rosecrans Ave Ste 208, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Existing Patients: (310) 416-9700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hohl?
Dr. Hohl is thoughtful and explains issues well. I have a very high level of confidence in his experience and judgment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hohl frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Knee Sprain.
Dr. Hohl's office is located at 1200 Rosecrans Ave Ste 208, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hohl speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hohl has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center
- Harbor - UCLA Medical Center