Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hawkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Hawkins, MD is a general surgery specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Hawkins completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. He currently practices at Barnes-jewish Hospital and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hawkins is board certified in General Surgery.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Meml Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Ne Deaconess Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawkins?
My daughter had an extremely rare condition that other doctors couldn't wouldn't treat . Not only did he agree to take her case but consulted 12 other doctors from other Children's hospitals to come up with a plan. He explains things well and is confident without being arrogant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hawkins frequently treats Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy), Pancreatic Cancer, and Ileus.
Dr. Hawkins' office is located at 1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz, Saint Louis, MO 63110. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hawkins has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-jewish West County Hospital