Dr. William Handelman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Handelman completed a residency at Mercer U Med Ctr Ctrl Ga. He currently practices at Bay Area Medical Center and is affiliated with Northside Hospital.
Bay Area Medical Center
Bay Area Medical Center6399 38th Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33710 (727) 384-6411
- Guthrie Clin/Robert Packer Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Mercer U Med Ctr Ctrl Ga, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Floyd Co Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- USPHS, Internship Hospital — 1978
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Handelman?
We were on vacation from Montreal, Canada and my mom had a stroke. Dr. Handelman treated her. My mom can’t stop talking about Dr. H saying how thorough, patient and kind he is. He took his time to explain everything, we never felt rushed and he answered all her questions. Very friendly Dr. and very Knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Hendelman!! Georgia T. and her daughter from Montreal Canada ????
- Northside Hospital
- St. Petersburg General Hospital