Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. William Hamilton, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Hamilton completed a residency at University Of Pa Health System. He currently practices at Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic and is affiliated with Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamilton is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Anderson Clinic Post Graduate Medical Education Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Of Pa Health System, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Brown University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Brown University / Alpert Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamilton?
Dr Hamilton replaced both my hips 5 years apart. Hip pain relieved. He and the Anderson Clinic team took great care of me both times. Highly recommend Dr Hamilton for your hip issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hamilton frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh, Osteoarthritis of Hip, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Hamilton's office is located at 2501 Parkers Ln Ste 200, Alexandria, VA 22306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamilton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic
Harborside Surgery Center125 Potomac Psge Ste 200, Oxon Hill, MD 20745 (703) 892-6500