Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. William Whaley, MD is a hematology specialist in Blue Ridge, GA. Dr. Whaley completed a residency at Grady Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Geo Can Spec Affl N Sd Hosp Cnr and is affiliated with Fannin Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Whaley is board certified in Hematology.
- Emory Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Grady Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1967
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Whaley?
Dr Whaley has been my physical for over 20 years. His diagnostic ability is outstanding! I will always trust him with my health and well being
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Whaley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Whaley frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders, Blood Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Whaley's office is located at 101 Riverstone Vis Ste 102, Blue Ridge, GA 30513. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fannin Regional Hospital
- Hamilton Medical Center
- Murphy Medical Center
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Geo Can Spec Affl N Sd Hosp Cnr
Geo Can Spec Affl N Sd Hosp Cnr101 Riverstone Vis Ste 102, Blue Ridge, GA 30513 Existing Patients: (706) 258-4140