Dr. William Spear, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spear's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Spear, MD is a cardiology specialist in Evergreen Park, IL. Dr. Spear completed a residency at University of Miami Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Consultants In Cardiology & Electrophysiology, LLC and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Spear is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- University of Miami Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spear?
I trust Dr. Spear with all his decisions when it comes to my care. He is very knowledgeable, kind and caring. Would recommend him to anyone! He performed my cardiac ablation and I feel great.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spear accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spear frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Heart Disease, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Spear's office is located at 3545 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spear has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Community Hospital
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Consultants In Cardiology & Electrophysiology, LLC
Consultants in Cardiology & Electrophysiology3545 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805 Existing Patients: (708) 346-5562