Dr. W Skinner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Skinner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. W Skinner, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Skinner completed a residency at University Of Ky Hospital Chandler Mc. He currently practices at Lexington Heart Specialists and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Skinner is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Ky Hospital Chandler Mc, Residency Hospital
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lexington Heart Specialists
Lexington Heart Specialists Psc1760 Nicholasville Rd Ste 402, Lexington, KY 40503 Existing Patients: (859) 278-0383
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Skinner?
Dr Skinner is an exceptional doctor and person. I have been with Dr Skinner since 1995 and have never been disappointed. His staff and technicians are extremely nice. Dr. Skinner and staff are the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Skinner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Skinner frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Skinner's office is located at 1760 Nicholasville Rd Ste 402, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Skinner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Frankfort Regional Medical Center
- Georgetown Community Hospital
- Morgan County Arh Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mount Sterling