Dr. William Sher, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Port Jefferson Station, NY. Dr. Sher completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP and is affiliated with John T. Mather Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sher is board certified in Otolaryngology.
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP1500 Route 112, Port Jefferson Station, NY 11776 (631) 928-0188
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- SUNY Downstate-Kings Co, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sher?
Dr. Sher was very professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He was caring and interested in me and what I had to say. His staff was wonderful... I didn't have the correct insurance referral, and the woman at the desk got on the line with the insurance co. and straightened it all out. Overall a good experience. Highly recommended.
- John T. Mather Memorial Hospital
- Saint Charles Hospital