Dr. William Jennings, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jennings' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Jennings, MD is a hematology specialist in Pratt, KS. Dr. Jennings completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Cancer Center of Kansas and is affiliated with Comanche County Hospital. Dr. Jennings is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Bernalillo Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Center of Kansas
Cancer Center of Kansas124 Commodore St Ste A, Pratt, KS 67124 Existing Patients: (620) 508-6025
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jennings?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jennings accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jennings frequently treats Hemophilia, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Jennings' office is located at 124 Commodore St Ste A, Pratt, KS 67124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jennings has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Comanche County Hospital
- Edwards County Hospital
- Kiowa District Hospital
- Medicine Lodge Memorial Hospital
- Pratt Regional Medical Center
- Stafford County Hospital