Dr. William Bowers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Bowers, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Bowers completed a residency at St Francis Hospital Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Healthy Communities Building (hcb) Laboratory and is affiliated with Alaska Native Medical Center. Dr. Bowers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Francis Hospital and Allegheny General Hospital Pittsburgh Pa, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- St Francis Hospital Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Conemaugh Vly Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Temple, Medical School — 1970
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1966
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Healthy Communities Building (hcb) Laboratory3900 Ambassador Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 563-2662
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowers?
Client in 1990s for many years. Dr Bowers to date is one of the best and caring doctors I have experienced. Always their for the the individual.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowers frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Nausea, and Diarrhea.
Dr. Bowers' office is located at 3900 Ambassador Dr, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bowers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alaska Native Medical Center