Dr. William Baer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Baer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Baer, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Baer completed a residency at Blodgett Meml Med Center. He currently practices at Grand Valley Medical Specialists and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Blodgett Meml Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Spectrum Health - Blodgett Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1995
- 1984, Undergraduate School
- West Virginia University, Undergraduate School
- 1988, Other Education
- Duquesne University School Of Pharmacy, Other Education
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baer?
I'm trying to get in touch with Dr. William Baer. I was a patient of his and would like to get in touch via e-mail. He started out working at a large practice in the Blodgett medical building
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Baer frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Dysphagia, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Baer's office is located at 1900 Wealthy St Se Ste 150, Grand Rapids, MI 49506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baer speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Baer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital