Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Gurdin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wheat Ridge, CO. Dr. Gurdin completed a residency at Montefiore Med Center. He currently practices at Exempla Rocky Mountain Cardiovascular Assoc and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gurdin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Louis University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- St Louis University School Of Med Program, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Montefiore Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Montefiore Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Sackler School Of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Medical School — 1993
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Exempla Rocky Mountain Cardiovascular Assoc
Exempla Rocky Mountain Cardiovascular Associates - ELMC3655 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033 Existing Patients: (303) 603-9800
Bay Area Hospital1775 Thompson Rd, Coos Bay, OR 97420 Existing Patients: (303) 603-9900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gurdin?
Dr. Gurdin showed up on time (often a rarity in my experience); is very knowledgeable; has excellent experience; and has a friendly, courteous bedside manner. Further, he is very practical and down-to-earth and I can recommend him unequivocally - the kind of physician that gives you quick comfort and confidence..
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gurdin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gurdin frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gurdin's office is located at 3655 Lutheran Pkwy Ste 201, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gurdin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital