Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Kussmaul, MD is a cardiology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kussmaul completed a residency at Hosp Penn. and is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kussmaul is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hosp Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Hosp Penn, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Hosp Penn, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 216 N Broad St Ste 201, Philadelphia, PA 19102 Existing Patients: (215) 762-3333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kussmaul?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kussmaul frequently treats Vascular Disease, Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kussmaul's office is located at 216 N Broad St Ste 201, Philadelphia, PA 19102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kussmaul has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hahnemann University Hospital