Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harmon accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Harmon, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Harmon completed a residency at McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern. He currently practices at University of Virginia Medical Center and is affiliated with University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harmon is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- McGaw Med Center Of Northwestern, Residency Hospital
- Golisano Chldrns Hosp Strong University, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Strong Meml Hosp U Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 1992
- Allegheny Hosp/McP Hahnemann U, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harmon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Harmon frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Coronary Angiogram, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Harmon's office is located at 1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harmon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 (434) 924-1761