Dr. Ferrell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. William Ferrell, MD is a neurology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Ferrell completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Raleigh Neurology Associates PA and is affiliated with Rex Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ferrell is board certified in Neurology.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferrell?
Dr Ferrel helped my husband who had gait problems by analyzing test results and prescribing B12 injections. He is very busy, so make your appointments as early as you can.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. William Ferrell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ferrell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ferrell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ferrell frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Ferrell's office is located at 1520 Sunday Dr, Raleigh, NC 27607. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rex Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus