Dr. William Boliek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Boliek's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Boliek, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Boliek completed a residency at Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr. He currently practices at Baptist Health Medical Group Lexington Cardiology and is affiliated with Baptist Health Lexington. Dr. Boliek is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mt Carmel, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mt Auburn Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Tulane U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Health Medical Group Lexington Cardiology
Baptist Health Medical Group Lexington Cardiology1720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 601, Lexington, KY 40503 Existing Patients: (859) 277-5887
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boliek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Boliek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Boliek frequently treats Chest Pain Evaluation, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Boliek's office is located at 1720 Nicholasville Rd Ste 601, Lexington, KY 40503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boliek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Georgetown Community Hospital
- Harrison Memorial Hospital