Dr. William Foody, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Saint Augustine, FL. Dr. Foody completed a residency at Wright - Patterson Medical Center. He currently practices at Borland Groover and is affiliated with Flagler Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foody is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Borland Groover St. Augustine Office100 Whetstone Pl Ste 105, Saint Augustine, FL 32086 Existing Patients: (904) 829-9557
Borland Groover World Golf Village52 Tuscan Way Ste 203, St Augustine, FL 32092 Existing Patients: (904) 829-9557
Borland Groover3 Pine Cone Dr Ste 106, Palm Coast, FL 32137 Existing Patients: (904) 829-9557
- Wright - Patterson Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 2003
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Medical College of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- US Air Force, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System, Richmond, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foody?
G.I. Knowledge exceptional! I have had abdominal pain/cramping/bloating x 9 months. My Internal Medicine physician referred me off to G.I. and to nutritionist fall 2019. After diagnostic testing revealed little and continued pain we moved to Florida. My new PCP referred me to Dr. Foody, who has excellent communication skills. Dr. Foody ordered a few more tests and within 4 weeks had a diagnosis for me. Dr. Foody, absolutely knows the G.I. world better then anyone I know out there. He was able to do this after a handful of tests, non invasive. I am forever grateful for his knowledge and kindness. Sincerely, Sandra Clark,BSN,RN - retired
- Flagler Hospital