Dr. William Ferrar, MD is a family medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Ferrar completed a residency at University Ia. He currently practices at Primary Health Group and is affiliated with Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital. Dr. Ferrar is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Primary Health Group
Henrico7660 E Parham Rd, Richmond, VA 23294 (804) 282-2580
- University Ia, Residency Hospital — 1975
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1972
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1969
- 1969, Undergraduate School
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ferrar?
Dr. Ferrar has been our family doctor for years and he is always available, he answers all of our questions, explains clearly things we do not understand, and promptly contacts us with any concerns we may have. We could not ask for a better doctor. We feel very fortunate to have him as our doctor. His entire team Sandy, Priscilla etc are the best.
- Bon Secours - St. Mary's Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital