Dr. William Phifer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phifer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Phifer, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Venice, FL. Dr. Phifer completed a residency at Shands Hospital University Fla. He currently practices at Millennium Physician Group LLC and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phifer is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Shands Hospital University Fla, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phifer?
Dr. Phiffer listens to you and acknowledges and answers any concerns you have. He is always encouraging and positive. His nurse, Lynne, is also exceptional and kind. I am very fortunate to be his patient.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phifer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phifer frequently treats Arthritis of the Elbow, Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, and Osteoarthritis of Shoulder.
Dr. Phifer's office is located at 1287 US HIGHWAY 41 BYP S, Venice, FL 34285. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phifer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Venice Regional Bayfront Health